Section A : Collection of Personal Information
If you choose to communicate with MuzArt International HQ (MZ) and/or any of its teachers, consultants or staff via the Website, the information collected about you when you complete the contact form on our Website includes your name, telephone number, e-mail address, subject of enquiry and message.
We also may automatically collect general anonymous information related to your use of the Website, such as the date and time you visited the Website, the pages you visited on the Website, and the type of browser used. In addition, we collect “cookie” information from your browser to identify your computer and provide us with a record of your visits to our Website. The technology used to gather “cookie” information is provided by the Internet browser you use, and may be turned off by using your browser preference buttons. This statistical information helps us to understand how our Website is used (e.g., which pages or sections are most popular and when are the peak activity times) and assists us in planning for future improvements to the Website to better meet our visitors’ needs.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Identifying who you are;
- Contacting you in response to your email enquiry;
- Developing a statistical record of the nature of enquiries generated by our Website;
- Quality control of responses from MuzArt International HQ (MZ) to your enquiries, and
- Improving the design and content of the Website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Except as set out below, we will not otherwise sell, transfer or disclose any of your personal information to any third party without your knowledge and consent.
We must provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid enquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose personal information to assist us in collecting a debt owed by you.
Security of Personal Information
No transmission on the Internet is guaranteed to be absolutely secure and therefore, MuzArt International HQ (MZ) does not represent or warrant for the complete security of the information provided to MuzArt International HQ (MZ) or its agents through the Website. You understand that you are providing this information to MuzArt International HQ (MZ) at your own risk.
Marketing and promotional purposes
Upon subscribing to our services, you will be receiving marketing and/or promotional emails or calls from us, which includes monthly promotions and information on future events. If you do not wish to receive any promotional news or calls please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email and you will be excluded from our newsletters and contracts.
Section B : Course Rules & Regulations
- A one-time registration fee and an advance fee will be charged upon enrolment and re-enrollment with MuzArt International (“Centre”).
- Course fees have to be paid in advance/upon registration by a cashless payment method.
- Monthly course fees are to be collected by the First (1st) week of each month/term.
- All fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be deferred to the next month under any circumstances.
- A new registration fee applies to students who wish to re-enroll after Two (2) months from the withdrawal date.
- For students who are absent for more than Four (4) classes without giving notice to the Centre, all paid fees will be forfeited, and the class timeslot will be allocated to other students.
- MuzArt reserves the right to use the advance fee to offset against all outstanding fees.
- Students who wish to transfer/temporarily suspend/terminate classes permanently while counterbalancing the Advance Fee as the last month fee must serve WRITTEN notice NO later than the 1st week of the following month. If the student has studied in MuzArt for (10 ) months or less, Advance Fee will be immediately forfeited.
- The Student is advised to attend lessons regularly and punctually in
- Students who need to apply for leave of absence are required to inform the Centre / System at least One (1) day in advance. Parent should arrange for make-up class within One (1) month from the date of absence. Rescheduling of make-up class will not be granted.
- In case of the absence without informing the Centre One (1) day in advance, neither alternate form of teaching session nor refund will be provided (course fees for that particular lesson are forfeited).
- The centre is closed on all government gazetted Public Holidays and dates as specified in the calendar and there will be no make-up classes. Please refer to our calendar for the details.
- MuzArt reserves the rights to make amendments to the calendar and parents will be notified on these changes.
- All course syllabus under MuzArt International are copyrighted. Every student is required to purchase the syllabus workbook from MuzArt International which is designed for 12-month of learning. Students are only allowed to bring back the completed worksheets. All incomplete worksheets will be kept by the Centre.
- During classes, parents may take photographs, videos and recordings but only allowed to focus on their children, and not on the other students in the class. Any media used must not cause a distraction to teachers and other studentsand may not be used for commercial or financial gain.
- Student is eligible to attend Annual MuzArtist CréArte Show & Award Ceremony after a year of learning course.
- Student will not be eligible to sit for Annual MuzArtist CréArte Show & Award Ceremony if student is absent for more than Eight (8) classes a year.
- The personal information collected on this form is for the use of course registration, course survey, account servicing of course related activities and the receiving of news and updates on courses and activities of MuzArt International.
- The Centre will endeavor to ensure the safety of your child. However, the Centre accepts no liability whatsoever for any injury, loss or damage caused in the course of operating the Centre or whilst providing its services or be held responsible for any mishap.
- MuzArt reserves all rights on the materials. No copying, reproduction and resale of any materials are allowed.
- MuzArt Educators reserves the right to dismiss any student who caused disturbance to the class.
- The Centre will not be held responsible for any valuable stolen or otherwise lost in the Centre premise.
- The Centre has to be kept informed at all times of any changes in student’s particulars, such as change in contact details etc.
- MuzArt reserves the right to use photos, videos and/or sound recordings of all students taken within our Centre premise/ Online Class for training, curriculum, and/or promotional purposes. Permission will not be sought from any individual.
- The Centre reserves all rights to amend the above rules and regulations from time to time.
- The enrolment of courses in MuzArt International indicates acceptance of all rules and regulations.
How to Contact Us
Contact number : 07 – 232 1798
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : No 37 Jalan Setia Tropika 1/15 Taman Setia Tropika 81200 Johor Bahru Malaysia
© MuzArt International HQ. All rights reserved.